Precision develops fact-based analytical models to enable our client partners to achieve incremental growth and profitability. Precision’s interpretive data services, market insights, and industry best practices empower our clients to maximize their return on investment and implement with success.
Some examples of Precision Models include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Category Management
- Marketing and Sales Deployment
- Market Sizing and Market Research
- Price Optimization
- Logistics and Supply Chain Efficiency
- Operating Performance
- Customer Segmentation
- Sales Targets for Penetration, Acquisition, and Retention
- Mergers, Acquisition and Cleanrooms
- Customized Web Portals
- Other Customized Models and Services
- Benchmarking and Best Practices
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
Precision utilizes both traditional and innovative tools to deliver actionable, quantitative Models and associated insights and recommendations. We also leverage a variety of market data sources and statistical tools to build proprietary algorithms and customized web tool applications.
Confidentiality and trust are critical to the success of Precision and our client partners. Precision employs the latest in data security and encryption tools and protocols to ensure our clients’ data is safe and protected at all times.