By leveraging proprietary Models and the inherent value of data and market insights, Precision develops fact-based analytical Models to enable our Partners to achieve incremental growth and profitability.
Some examples of Precision Models include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Category Management
- Marketing and Sales Deployment
- Market Sizing and Market Research
- Price Optimization
- Logistics and Supply Chain Efficiency
- Operating Performance
- Customer Segmentation
- Sales Targets for Penetration, Acquisition, and Retention
- Mergers, Acquisition and Cleanrooms
- Customized Web Portals
- Other Customized Models and Services
- Benchmarking and Best Practices
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
Precision utilizes both traditional and innovative tools to deliver actionable, quantitative Models and associated insight and recommendations. Precision also leverages a variety of market data sources and statistical tools to build proprietary algorithms and customized web tool applications.
Because confidentiality and trust are critical to the success of Precision and our partners, Precision employs the latest in data security and encryption tools. For additional information on Precision’s data security tolls and protocol, please contact us today.