Precision is a fast-growing, privately held, P.E. backed, informatics company that provides analytical sales and marketing tools and services to customers in the professional (B2B) marketplace.
Candidates for: Analyst Development Program – Dallas or New York
About the Program:
The Analyst Program is designed to identify high-potential candidates and train them on all aspects of the business cycle.
- Learn and develop problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and analytical skills.
- Transform market-based research & transactional data into sales & marketing related insights that maximize customer ROI.
- Support Senior Analysts in implementing and delivering statistical models and programs to maximize the profitability of clients’ marketing efforts.
The People We’re Looking For:
Precision is looking for highly-motivated problem solvers with the desire to develop their analytical and technical skills.
- 4 year undergraduate degree (or current senior graduating within 4 months)
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) GPA; > 3.75 preferred
- Experience relating to: Analysis, problem solving, customer communication, project management.
- Experience with: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; SQL, SAS (other statistical and/or database software a plus)
- Problem solving
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Communication & organization
- Strong desire and willingness to learn and implement new techniques
- Flexibility – be part of a small company. Support changing objectives, client needs and workload
Our Client Partners: Being a part of the Precision team provides you with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with Fortune 500 companies across North America and the globe. Gain exposures to a variety of industries while working to solve complex business objectives. Examples of Precision partners: Kimberly-Clark, 3M, Staples, McKesson, Hewlett-Packard, Newell Rubbermaid, Clorox, Energizer
Development: Precision is dedicated to continuous improvement and helping you learn and develop your professional skill set. Our professional development program focuses on exploring and learning all aspects of marketing and big data. Precision is fully committed to making you the best professional you can be and providing support along the way.
Our Solutions: Precision’s tools and services provide sales and marketing professionals with the data and facts necessary to make informed decisions that drive return on investment.
- Syndicated Market Data and Insights – Market Size, Share, and Growth
- Channel Sales Analytics – Customer Loyalty, Pricing, Digital Marketing Campaign Optimization
- Clean Room and M&A Analytics – Customer and Vendor Overlap, Sales Force Deployment Optimization
Our Team: Precision values every team member above any corporate goal. The Precision team is a close-knit group that is committed to delivering high-quality service for Partners and having fun in the process.
Next Steps: Send resume to email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted if they are selected to interview for the program.