Are you a broadly experienced, well rounded Marketing professional eager for an opportunity to bet on yourself and build something from scratch? Does the opportunity to closely partner with the CEO of a rapidly growing company excite you?
Founded in 2001, Precision is a fast-growing, privately held, P.E. backed, informatics company that provides analytical sales and marketing tools and services to customers in the professional (B2B) marketplace.
- Partners: Being a part of the Precision team provides you with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with Fortune 500 companies across North America and the globe. Examples of Precision partners include Kimberly-Clark, 3M, Staples, McKesson, Hewlett-Packard, Newell Rubbermaid, Clorox, and Energizer.
- Solutions: Precision’s tools and services provide sales and marketing professionals with the data and facts necessary to make informed decisions that drive return on investment.
- Syndicated Market Data and Insights – Market Size, Share, and Growth
- Channel Sales Analytics – Customer Loyalty, Pricing, Digital Marketing Campaign Optimization
- Clean Room and M&A Analytics – Customer and Vendor Overlap, Sales Force Deployment Optimization
- Team: Precision values every team member above any corporate goal. The Precision team is a close-knit group that is committed to delivering high-quality service for Partners and having fun in the process.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Director of Marketing
- As our first Marketing hire, you will collaborate with the CEO and other Precision colleagues to develop a marketing plan with effective and creative marketing strategies and tactics.
- You will leverage the full breadth of B2B marketing tools and channels to drive growth within our existing partner community and create awareness and opportunities with new partners.
- Provide our Sales and Account Management functions with high quality assets to increase their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Build awareness in our target markets of Precision’s unique value proposition and the quantifiable business value that we drive for our partners.
The People We’re Looking For
Precision is looking for a Marketing professional with sufficient experience to cover all aspects of B2B Marketing, who is ready to roll up their sleeves initially as a team of one, with the opportunity to build out a team as Precision’s ongoing growth justifies. You will be partnering with a CEO who has done that before and has joined Precision to do that again.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- At least a 4-year degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years in B2B marketing roles with responsibility for a broad array of marketing programs and disciplines
- Experience in all aspects of engagement strategy and execution including website design, outbound communication, social channels, live events, blogs, collateral, case studies, use of video, presentation templates, lead development and follow-up process
- Affinity for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with the energy and work ethic to thrive within it
- Exceptional communication skills
- Reputation as a great teammate
Perks of Precision
Precision not only strives to provide an energetic and exciting environment, but we are also dedicated to providing team members with exceptional benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunity
- Benefits = Full medical, dental, and vision coverage, extensive wellness program. IRA matching
Next Steps: Send resume to email@example.com